Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Getting Organized

It is a brand new year and with it comes those wonderful New Years resolutions (total sarcasm).  I already know the main things that I need to do, like lose weight, eat better, and become a healthier person in general so, I figured that those things would not be good resolutions.  Instead, I decided to try and fix one of my major issues that I have in my life and that is being organized.  It is not just one area of my life that I have issues with organization but, all areas.  This year I am going to fix it.  I am going to become a to do list kind of girl and get it together. Here are some things that I hope will help me along the way to getting organized.


A bowl full of lemons


First things first.  I have to get my house organized.  This 21 day challenge is the perfect way to do that.  Each day you clean/organize one thing.  This is perfect for me because, it is simple and you don't get overwhelmed by trying to get everything done at once. 

House of Smiths


This is a magnetic board that I want to make to have my to do list, my chores list, and my weekly menu.





I was thinking of using an old shutter to help store my mail and bills.



clean mama


This is a budget planner and a bill tracker.  I was thinking of using something like this to help get my bills in order and maybe save some money.
 


 
















    I love the idea of having some nice baskets on the stairs to help carry all the stuff that I need to take upstairs.  It would also help keep everything in one spot and look nice and clean.





clean mama
  
Kamley Lane


Here are some ideas for some weekly chores.  I just need to decide on the best one for me and stick to it.  I hate having to do all my cleaning on either Saturday or Sunday.  I miss out on family time and it is just annoying trying to get it all done in one day.


scrimpalicious.blogspot.com

And last but, not least is a weekly menu planner and grocery list. 


- L -

No comments:

Post a Comment